Sons of Eden 'Remus' Eden Valley' Shiraz 2019
Description: Deep garnet in colour displaying perfumed red-cherry fruits, dried herb and complex white-pepper aromas. A richly concentrated, rounded palate with lovely mid-palate flesh, finishing with excellent focus and precision. From an outstanding vintage for old vine Shiraz, this wine will age gracefully for many years to come.
Grape Variety: Shiraz 100% old vine (50+ years-old)
- Central Eden Valley 80+ year-old vines
- Moculta 50+ year-old vines
- Central Eden Valley 60+ year-old vines
Region: Eden Valley
Reviews & Awards:
- 2022 - Best in Show, Decanter World Wine Awards, London. 97 points & Platinum medal.
- Gold, Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2022.
- James Suckling, 95 points.