Delectable Grenache Dozen
Barossa Grenache is now firmly on the enjoyment radar of Wine Appreciators Australia-wide. If hitting a brief of smooth, flavoursome, expressive, rich and warming was the desire, then Barossa Grenache has it covered comprehensively.
Here at Artisans of Barossa, we see tremendous examples of Grenache, each with its own nuance and individual signature. We see lifted pretty aromatics displaying florals and perfumes. We enjoy a myriad of textural mouthfeels.
The unifying moment in Barossa Grenache that we profoundly enjoy is lengthy lingering flavours, joined by a pronounced aromatic of bakery spice made up of clove, all-space and mace. It's evocative and pleasurable and a wonderful moment of anticipation as you crack a bottle!
We've brought together 6 Grenache wines from the Artisans which includes
- 2021 Sons of Eden Notus Grenache
- 2021 Purple Hands Grenache
- 2021 Artisans of Barossa Small Batch Grenache
- 2021 Spinifex Papillion Grenache
- 2021 Schwarz Wine Co. Grower Grenache
- 2021 Lienert Vineyards Estate Grenache